Learn Polish at Georgetown University
Directory > Services > Polish Language Courses and Tutors > Georgetown University
The Department of Slavic Languages at Georgetown University offers Polish language courses. The undergraduate credits earned for the courses are transferable to all consortium schools.
Course Catalog: click here
- Beginning Polish I
- Beginning Polish II
- Intermediate Polish I
- Intermediate Polish II
- Tutorial: Professional Polish I
- Tutorial: Professional Polish II
If you have any updates regarding the information shown on this page, please email Marcin Zmudzki. Thank you!
- For a great selection of Polish language dictionaries and Polish-English/English-Polish dictionaries, click on "Dictionaries" on the menu below.
- For text books and other resources for Polish language learners, click on "Learn Polish" on the menu below.
- The same compilation of books, CDs and other resources is available at ThingsPolish.com. Please share this address with your friends!